Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Remote - Canada only
Seeking a Senior Scrum Master for direct client. Great company culture, work life balance, excellent benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Organize and guide multiple teams on how to use Agile and Scrum practices to consistently deliver on product deliverables adhering to best practices and to self-organize.
• Collaborate closely with members across-disciplines including Product Management, Technology & Design to align and clarify open asks on behalf of the team
• Lead and facilitate regular Release Plan Updates by engaging team members in high level estimation discussions; to align on milestones prioritized as per Product Roadmaps
• Ensure a safe environment for the team where they can raise and solve problems while keeping a pulse on both team & product health
• Facilitate discussion, decision making and conflict resolution
• Facilitate Scrum ceremonies including Planning, Product Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review & Retrospective as needed
• Create a collaborative environment with a focus on delivering disruptive software to market while maintaining a healthy work life balance
• Coach, and mentor teams on a sense of urgency, ownership, accountability, and transparency
• Establish and identify metrics/KPIs for team transparency and continuous improvement
• Able to work with their peer Scrum Masters in managing inter teams’ dependencies with guidance from Director of Scrum & Release Management
• Facilitate getting the work done without coercing, assigning, or dictating
• Navigate the team through the process of uncertainty, risk, and complexity on project/product feature estimation/scope
• 5-7 years’ experience in a Scrum Master role with some project management background
• Experience as a servant leader who focuses on your teams’ success
• Comfortable with cross disciplinary alignment discussions and can lead those as needed
• Knowledgeable of other Agile Scaling Practices (LeSS, Scrum at Scale, etc)
• A self-starter with a strong desire to work on a small collaborative team in an Agile environment
• Experience managing and juggling team dependencies and competing priorities, including tight/fixed timelines
We thank you for visiting the job page. Only candidates closely matching the requirement will be contacted for interview. Wishing you all the best in your job search.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org